Master the art of mid-century inspired design with this sectional and ottoman set. In an earthy auburn upholstery with a menswear texture, it sports all the signature elements you love, including crisp track arms, tapered feet, box cushions and button tufting. An oversized ottoman in complementary hues pulls the retro-chic look together with ease.
- Includes 3 pieces: left-arm facing corner chaise, right-arm facing sofa and oversized accent ottoman
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible back cushions with button tufting; loose seat cushions
- Sectional with high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- Designer pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery; polyester/acrylic pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sectional's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||2-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.