Ashley Package Number: B246/56/58/99
This package contains:
- B246-56: King Panel Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B246-58: King Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B246-99: King Rails (Quantity: 1)
With the dark brown vintage finish flowing over replicated oak grain and framed panels with horizontal slat details, the beautiful look of the vintage designed "Quinden" bedroom collection perfectly creates a warm inviting style that fits comfortably into the décor of any bedroom.
- Warm dark brown vintage finish over replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Large scaled rustic contemporary bedroom collection features case pilasters
- Panel bed offers optional footboard storage
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Framed panels with horizontal slat details are used in the beds
- The (49) includes an adjustable shelf that can be replaced by the W100-01,02 LED Fireplace Insert
- Queen (57) and king (58) panel headboards can attach to a bolt on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||King Panel Bed
||King Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Quinden King Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||80''W x 86.5''D x 54.5''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.