Beautifully simple yet rich with character, this full panel bed with storage is a dream come true. It masters the art of simplicity with charming two-tone style. The gently weathered white finish is complemented by replicated oak grain on the headboard and footboard. Crown moulding and decorative turned posts add appeal. Two drawers accented by dark bronze-tone hardware let you store bed linens and blankets right in the footboard. If farmhouse style is calling your name, answer with this timeless treasure.
- Includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Made with engineered wood and decorative laminate
- 2-tone look (weathered white finish and replicated oak grain with authentic touch)
- Hardware with dark bronze-tone finish
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers in footboard
- Drawer interiors lined with a replicated linen design for a clean, finished look
- Expertly made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
- Bed is compatible with an adjustable base
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Full Panel Storage Bed
||Full Panel Storage Bed
|Item Color Key
||Haven Bay Full Panel Storage Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 78''D x 65''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.