This queen panel bed harmonizes effortlessly with your farmhouse-chic approach to contemporary style. Curate your space with the charmingly classic look of its white rustic finish. Faux metal banding with nailhead corner accents infuses delightful vintage character to the clean-lined design. Polishing off the piece, matte black sconce lights merge simply stunning form and function.
- Includes queen panel headboard, footboard and rails
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- White rustic finish; replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Top edges with faux metal banding and nailhead-trimmed corner pieces
- 2 decorative sconce lights
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
- Bed is compatible with an adjustable base
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|Queen Panel Bed
|Queen Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
|Schoenberg Queen Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|64''W x 87''D x 54''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.